15.8.11

#Closet: Red-Heat



After an unusually temperate June and July in Orange County, August rolled around and so did the summer heat. Thus, it actually became time to ditch the jeans and light knit cardigans and start dressing appropriately for summer. This outfit is one of my favorite for the warm weather: my mother’s vintage jean blouse paired with a lightweight cotton skirt, and my favorite tomato red wedges. I kept the rest of my accessories simple to keep the attention on the shoes—a white faux alligator skin cuff, a vintage envelope clutch courtesy of my mother’s closet, a black turban headband, and a classic red lip to even out the look.






#Clothing: Vintage Blouse, Forever 21 Skirt and Headband, Dolce Vita “Jade” Wedges, H&M Cuff, Vintage Anne Klein Clutch.




#Beauty: MAC Eyeshadow in “Naked Lunch,” Bobbi Brown “Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner” in Jet Black, Bare Minerals Foundation, NARS The Multiple Blush in “Orgasm,” Lancome “Hypnose Drama” mascara, Clinique Long Last Lipstick in “Red Hot,” and OPI Nail Lacquer in “All Rose Lead to Rome”







No comments:

Post a Comment